File a Complaint

Please use this page to contact the Constable's Office to file a complaint for violations of the parish ordinances including litter, loose animals, high grass, and other nuisances prohibited by parish ordinances.  Please include as much detail as possible including the address and the nature of the complaint.  

Thank You, 

Don Marshall


Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.

Trash in yard, street, ditch

On Pone Blades Rd in Kentwood the first house on the rd (Blue house and trailer) has a large amount of strewn trash throughout the entire yard. The trash is all out in the road and all in the ditches on both sides of the road. I personally have cleaned the litter from the entire road but this house continuously has trash and refuse all over.

1 reaction Share